Thanks

Maximized Form (2002)

I've come across a form that maximizes on top of the menu and toolbars. It covers them up completely so that all you see is the form. I've stripped all code out of it and it still behaves that way. I can't determine how it's done. It's a simple docmd.maximize in the open form event. I've even imported the form into a new database and it still works this way.

I would like to do the same thing in other databases. When I create a form from scratch in the same database, I can not duplicate the same thing. It only maximized below the toolbars not on top of it. I am very curious to know how it is done. Any ideas?
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Maximized Form (2002)

I suspect that the Popup property of the form (in the Other tab of the Properties window) has been set to Yes. This makes the form float in front of the Access window. If the Access application window itself is not maximized, a popup window can move outside the application window.

Thanks

Re: Maximized Form (2002)

Hans, you were right on as usual. I thought it was some property in the Forms tab. I never thought to maximize a popup form and see that affect. If I set the Moveable property to "No," the user won
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.