4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Saving all attachments at the same time (2003)

In Outlook Express, if an email has multiple attachments, I can right click, select all and save all to a location.

If I try to do the same in Outlook 2003, I can only save one at a time. I can right click and select "select all" but then do not have a 'paste' option when I go to Windows Explorer to save them to a directory.

What am I missing?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Saving all attachments at the same time (2003)

It's probably easiest to use File | Save Attachments. This will present a dialog with a list box showing the attachments. By default, all attachments are selected. It's a multi-select list box in which you can select/deselect items the same way you select files in Windows Explorer. When you click OK, you'll be prompted to select a destination folder.

Alternatively, you can use JohnBF's Attachment Manager from <post:=443,421>post 443,421</post:>. This will save the attachments and remove them from the e-mail, optionally replacing them with hyperlinks.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Saving all attachments at the same time (2003)

Thank you Hans,

So simple when you know how. It was just getting too late in the day for me to think for myself. Time to shut off the machine and have a glass of red.