New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook98 contacts/addresses (98 (8.5.5104.6) on NT4)

I have a post related to post no 57014. I use the Contacts feature of Outlook98. When I click in the TO: box, I've set it that my contacts are the default names I see (there are thousands of names on the corporate system I work on). Unfortunately, it show virtually all names twice, first with (E-mail) at the back, then with (Business fax), such as
    Gideon (E-mail)
    Gideon (Business fax)
    This means I can't just type in the name and let Outlook automatically check for correct names, it gives a red squiggly line underneath (autoresolve?), as I could in Outlook 97 on my previous computer. As I cannot send to fax number, is there a way to disable this "feature" so that the fax numbers does not appear at all?
    Gideon

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook98 contacts/addresses (98 (8.5.5104.6) on NT4)

And here's where I reply to my own post! I discovered by accident that if I right-click on the name with the squiggly red underline, it shows me a small list of possible entries. After doing this twice or three times, Outlook seems to default on the e-mail names. You can still right click on the autoresolved name to see a short list of possible entries. Hope this helps someone!

Gideon