2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Duplex Printing (Word XP)

I have been trying to print a duplex document and there is a weird thing happening to me ("what's new").

If I print the whole document, which has 77 pages (side by side), the document prints fine. However, when I want to print just one page of my document it keeps printing page 71 instead of the page I want to print. For example, if I want to print just page 9 (which will contain page 9, 10, 67, 68) there is no way that I can make it print.

I have tried all different ways I know how. I thought it could be because I have two sections so at the print dialog box I typed p9s2 and I still get page 71. There are 77 pages in the document. It is landscape. It is landscape in the print dialog box with the "flip on the short edge" selected.

If I go to page 9, for example, and I select print the current page, I get a blank page.

I know I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Thank you before hand for responding.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Duplex Printing (Word XP)

Since this is a question about Word, I'm moving it from the Windows XP forum to the ... Word forum.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

According to several newsgroup posts, trying to print specific pages in "book fold" mode does not work, at least not reliably. Also see Booklet printing on the Word MVP site.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Yeah. I figure that it was some type of a problem. Thank you so much for all the informaiton. This forum is great.