3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tracking Changes (XP)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by kiazd on 22-Mar-07 19:11. )</P>Two of us open the same document which have track changes set. When I open mine, the comments are shown down the right hand side. When the other user opens it, there are no comments shown. Have checked Word settings on both units. The Show Comments on menu bar is checked on both machines. Both machines are in Print layout View.

On the other machine I can see the comments by clicking on the Reviewing pane. On my machine if I use the Reviewing pane I can see comments in the pane and also along the right hand side.

What are we missing on the other user's machine which will allow the comments to show up on the right hand side?

Believe I have found the solution. Awaiting to confirm with other user. Probably under Options the "use ballons in print and web layout" is not turned on.

Thanks

Re: Tracking Changes (XP)

<hr>Believe I have found the solution. Awaiting to confirm with other user. Probably under Options the "use ballons in print and web layout" is not turned on.<hr>
    That sounds right. Also check that on the reviewing toolbar you've both selected to see Final with markup.

Ian