New Lounger
    Thanks

How much does it cost to do an online upgrade from

How much does it cost to do an online upgrade from vista home premium to Business? to Ultimate?

I can't get a clear answer on the MS website or off a google search (maybe not using the right terms?)

I ask because I'm getting a new laptop soon that comes with Home Premium and I need Business or Better to use it on my company network.
    If I matters or complicates things I live in Thailand. But I have a US credit card and mailing address if required.
    ( I read that anytime upgrade is not available in Australia and I'm worried it may be in effect in other countries)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: How much does it cost to do an online upgrade

UPDATE
    Found the answer from a User: bowacl On the Cnet.com Forums

"According to the Vista site in the upgrade area, you can upgrade from Home Premium to Ultimate for $159 USD, when you complete the purchase online you are only downloading the product Key for it, you will need to either have the Vista DVD that may come with your new computer like mine did or order one during the purchase to do the actual upgrade. The Vista DVD that came with my computer is in a case by its self and is labeled for the Vista easy upgrade, it is not a system restore DVD that is used to restore your system.

Hope this helps,
    BtheB"