4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Changing Pop-up Reminder

I work for a law firm. The secretaries use Tasks and Categories extensively. They add a category for each case/file. Trouble is the Category doesn't show up on the pop-up reminder. They have to type it in again at the start of the Subject line so they know which case the reminder is referencing. I'm thinking there must be some way to customize this reminder pop-up to add the Categories field or now in O2K the Contacts field. Anyone know how to do this or know of an add-on programs that does it? I would be mighty greatful.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=008080><font size = +2>Daisy</font size=big></font color=008080></font face=comic>
    Daisy

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Changing Pop-up Reminder

you mean on the follow up flag? no, you cannot change what is displayed there.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

i've never seen anything that does it.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by MaryJ on 01/01/16 22:16.</FONT></P>No, its the reminder window that pops up at a designated time to remind you to do some particular task. Like, "Complete witness list."

The default content of the reminder popup is the Subject text, three buttons (Dismiss, Snooze, Open Item) and a click to remind again dropdown field.

I want to add to this default content the Category and/or Contact referenced for that task.

I found one and only one add-on so far that comes close. Unfortuantely, it's a danish website and the link to download is bad. I've had no luck getting a response from them. (http://www.toolfactory.de/eDATE.htm)

(edited to add url tag to hotlink)
    Daisy