Lounger
    Thanks

Internet Security

I have paid my bills online for years then in February this year my banks website would not let me in, it kept sending me back to enter my ID and password over and over again. I had to mail all my bills snail mail. I called my bank and they walked me through all the steps necessary. Was told it seamed fine and I should contact my ISP. So I did and the ISP took me through all he steps and said I should contact HP. In the meantime I went to the Library to use their computer and got into my Bank account just fine. So I know its not the Banks problem. Also I have no problem getting into my credit card accounts such as discover card. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Internet Security

What browser are you using - IE7?
    It may be worth trying another browser such as Firefox just to see if you can get through with that.
    Otherwise, check your cookies - if you have inadvertently blocked your bank from setting/changing them, it won't let you in.

Thanks

If your only having problems with that one computer, I would do as Leif says and check your security settings and clear all of your cookies. Perhaps you have a corrupted cookie? or one that just isn't cooked enough and is still doughy!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your advise. I downloaded Firefox and was able to get into my Bank account instantly. Sure glad it wasn't raw cookie dough or I would just have to have it for lunch, Huh !