IrfanView, the freeware graphics viewer for windows, has recently been updated to version 4.0
- Improved Vista compatibility
- New display option: Center image in window (Menu: View->Display options)
- Toolbar skin option added (Properties->Toolbar)
More Toolbar skins are available on the IrfanView homepage.
=> Users can send new Toolbar skins by email, Thanks guys!
- New Properties->Video option: Use DirectShow for playing (good for MJPG AVIs)
- New advanced batch option: Auto adjust colors
- "Enhance colors" can be now used on selections
- New EXIF dialog button: Show in Google Earth (if GPS data available)
- The EXIF dialog can stay displayed on screen
- Thanks to Dmitri Poguliayev for the new Vista icon!
- New Hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + M = Show/edit JPG comment
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions - http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
- Some bugs fixed (Start folder, RLE BMPs, ANI loading)