Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

TB 2.0 Attachments (TB 2.0)

This is a question similar to, but not quite the same as <post:=648,793>post 648,793</post:>. I've just now installed TB 2.0 and have a question about attachments also. I've always had Mozilla and subsequently Thunderbird set to view attachments "inline" and it hasn't seemed to matter if the graphics were attached or inserted - they showed up INSIDE the body of the message. In version 2.0 the inserted graphics continue to appear in the body but the attachments appear below the message which is quite annoying. I've tried a few of the settings in about:config and can't get it to behave the "old" way. Any suggestions?

(Getting an email like the cropped attachment makes it useless!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Re: TB 2.0 Attachments (TB 2.0)

Could this be a security feature to combat "web bugs," similar to Outlook 2002/2003's inline image blocking? If so, there's probably an option in the dialogs or an about:config preference.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: TB 2.0 Attachments (TB 2.0)

Thanks for the comment, Jefferson. I think it may have been a "false alarm" on my part, due to the particular email that I cropped above for my example. I have since done a bit of testing with both my son and me as well as my throw-away addresses at my web domain. Sending email with both embedded and attached pictures works just as it always has, which is OK by me!