2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

How to? (Outlook 2007)

In Outlook 2003 there was a way to write out a greeting and then click on it when needed. I send out a daily newsletter to our church and had two lines typed out which I could click on and then insert into the heading or greeting text. I do not find this feature in 2007 unless it is hidden somewhere. Does anyone know if that feature is in 2007?

Thanks

Re: How to? (Outlook 2007)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by t8ntlikly on 06-Jun-07 15:02. Added link)</P>In Office 2007 in the insert tool bar you should see an icon that says Quick Parts. To use this in Outlook you can open a new e-mail message, type in the text you want to insert, then highlight that test. Click on the Quick Parts icon you should see Save selection to Quick Parts Gallery. The text is now ready to use anywhere in Office 2007. You can also set up your text in Word 2007 as well and do the same. It will be available for Outlook as well. Reuse and Distribute Parts of a Document
    Hope that helps
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: How to? (Outlook 2007)

t8nTlikly:

Thanks for the info. It works just fine. I appreciate the help. Sorry about being so long in thanking you. Have a great day.