New Lounger
    Thanks

identify matching cells in row (2003)

I haven't been here in years and haven't used macros or even formulas for a few years. I remember what a great help all of you are though. I have a spreadsheet with about 30 columns that has 4 hospitals lined up by row. Each row is supposed to contain info for all four hospitals lined up on one line. I just found out the consultant did this manually and here and there a row is off by one. For instance, the charge code, drug name and price on row 4 under Hospital A should be on row 5 with the same codes for Hospital B and C. Not every hospital has each charge code but if they do, the charge codes will match. If it were two hospitals, I would just do =if(A3=G3, TRUE, FALSE). I tried to do =if(A3=G3=Z3, true, false) but it all came out false even if they did match. I can't re-sort the spreadsheet because it is matched to another set of codes that don't match from a new hospital. Is there a simple formula to help me?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: identify matching cells in row (2003)

Welcome back!

You can use

=AND(A3=G3,A3=K3)

for 3 hospitals; for 4 of them, you'd get something like

=AND(A3=G3,A3=K3,A3=P3)

(substitute the correct columns). The formula will only return TRUE if all values match.