4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Error when trying to use Quit command (2003)

I am trying to use the
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Error when trying to use Quit command (2003)

Hi There

The possible reason for this is because you are using Quit as the Macro Argument and using the wrong Action Argument of Save All. If you are using Save All it may be because the database is Read-Only or a conversion from another database as the error message states but without further information it is difficult to advise you as your original message lacks detail.

Have you tried the RunCommand Action with the Action Argument Exit which closes the database completely. Remember this will not work on a Read-Only database which I have a real suspicion you have as I get the error message like yours after I changed the properties of the database to read only. To check this, manually close down the database and right hand mouse click the DB icon and click properties....is the Read Only option ticked? If so, untick it and try again.
    Jerry

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Error when trying to use Quit command (2003)

By using the Run Command within the macro and clicking on the Run in the top left rather than right clicking on the macro then clicking on run it appeared to work fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images