New Lounger

Extracting information....take 2 (Access 2007)

Yup, most certainly a terrible thing I had done, but corrected, I think, now, so here we go, what I am trying to do is much like getting your information from a single entry, I.E. when you type your name in and your address and phone number show up after tabbing or hitting enter, well, when I type in the workcard number, I would like the information involved with that card number toshow after tabbing or hitting enter, while the book I have does address this, I can't seem to make it work, I would have sent a watered down version of my original database, can't seem to get it below 100K, so, I have created a mock version which, I hope, will be enough info for an answer, I am pretty sure It's a simple procedure, but I don't get it.

J. Batcheller
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger

Re: Extracting information....take 2 (Access 2007)

Since this is a follow-up to Jezza's question in <post#=654,665>post 654,665</post#>, you should have posted this as a reply in that thread. By starting a new thread, your first sentence is incomprehensible to others. In the future, please take a few seconds to think about what you're doing.

Oh, and by the way, your attachment is in the new .accdb format. This means that only Loungers with Access 2007 will be able to open it. If you had saved your database in Access 2000 or Access 97 format, far more people would have been able to take a look at it.