2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007 How To? (Office 2007; XP SP2)

A couple of questions on "How To" with Outlook 2007. BTW, thanks to t8nTlikly for the help on my last question.

1. When I right click a picture to save it, I am given a menu with everything blanked out except "Copy." When I click on it and then try to save it in another program, it doesn't do anything when I hit Shift + Insert. How do I save it as a picture to leave in a subdirectory?

2. I am the editor for the Jackson Exchange Club and also the Tennessee Sports Foundation. I have to break up the mailing list on both to keep my ISP from thinking I am a spammer. So, I send out a message for 50 folks. Prior to send, I highlight the entire message and its graphics. When I send to the second group, I hit Shift + Insert and the entire message is inserted with the graphics. However, the titles are reduced from pt.28 to the same size as the rest of the text which is pt.12. I have to highlight and increase the title each time prior to sending to the rest of the folks. I didn't have this problem with 2003. Also, if I have made the Title blue, the color is also stripped and I must redo it. As I said, in 2003 I didn't have that problem. Is there a work-around? Thanks.

Thanks

Re: Outlook 2007 How To? (Office 2007; XP SP2)

Ray,
    I am not sure about the picture issue but as far as the formatting is concerned here is something you can look at.
    Open a new e-mail then click on the Office icon in the upper left hand corner. Now in the lower right hand corner click on "Editor Options" now click on "Advanced" At the bottom of that page are your Cut, Copy, Paste options. By default the "Keep Source Formatting" should show when copying between e-mails. The next one however is set to default to default to destination styles. You might play with those a bit.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

2) You don't need to create a new mail for each group.
    Send it to the first one, then locate and open the message in your Sent Items folder.
    Select Other Options, then Resend This Message (or something similar).
    Change the To, Cc (and perhaps Bcc) recipients as needed, then click Send.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Hans and t8nTlikly for your information. That helped a lot.