Break time! Next issue will be Feb. 7
They say honest work never hurt anyone, but we do need a chance once in a while to sleep in between bouts of digging up for you the secrets of Windows.
That’s why we publish our newsletter weekly, except on any 5th Thursday of the month that occurs. Next Thursday, the 31st of the month, is the 5th Thursday in January.
That week, we’ll be locked away, burrowing into Microsoft technical manuals, looking for more tricks to reveal to you — and we won’t publish again until Feb. 7. (We also skip the week of Thanksgiving and the last two weeks of August and December, but you knew that.)
Keep sending us your tips via the Windows Secrets contact page, and we’ll continue to reveal to you the best insider facts that we possibly can. Thanks for your support!.
Brian Livingston is editorial director of WindowsSecrets.com and the co-author of Windows Vista Secrets and 10 other books.
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-01-24:
- Introduction Break time! Next issue will be Feb. 7
- Top Story Symantec edges out ZoneAlarm in Security Baseline
- Known Issues Leaving MSN may be easier than you think
- Wacky Web Week Pick up the phone, it’s Ahnold
- LangaList Plus Where’s the Recovery Console in Windows Vista?
- PC Tune-Up ExtraOutlook is a free way to set Outlook loose
- Patch Watch The new IE 7 and Silverlight are coming your way
- Show all articles on a single page