An apology from Gizmo
In frustration I wrote at the end of August to all affected subscribers telling them what they could do to ensure future delivery.
Unfortunately I made an error and the email was sent to a much wider group including a number of subscribers who had never had problems receiving their newsletter.
I apologize to these subscribers for having caused unnecessary concern. The error was no one’s fault but mine.
At least something good came out of it. You now have a healthier appreciation that when it comes to computers, I can make as many mistakes as other folks :>)
One of the suggestions I mentioned to ensure delivery was to use my free RSS notification service  to let you know when each premium monthly issue is published. For those without RSS I suggested they make use of a free third party notification service  that’s email based.
Even if you have been reliably getting this newsletter I still recommend you use a notification service. It’s a useful backup and it doesn’t cost you a cent. You can subscribe using the links below.
 http://www.techsupportalert.com/rss/monthly-issue-premium.xml => RSS
 http://www.techsupportalert.com/feedburner.htm => email notification...
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-09-13:
- Support Alert Free online service offers alternative to PowerPoint
- Support Alert 13 reasons why Linux won’t make it to a desktop near you
- Support Alert Free service lets know how you are using your time
- Support Alert The best free 3-D graphics and modeling programs
- Support Alert Tiny free PDF reader
- Support Alert Firefox extension attaches sticky notes to Web pages
- Support Alert A portable email checker
- Support Alert Free world time clock impresses
- Support Alert Extension sorts Firefox bookmarks
- Support Alert Multiple flaws in Yahoo Messenger
- Support Alert Security update for Apple iTunes
- Support Alert Details of Vista Service Pack 1 released
- Support Alert A caution about the FileHippo update checker
- Support Alert A new way to check out downloads for potential malware
- Support Alert New improved version of HxD Hex editor/disk editor
- Support Alert Disk drives hit 1000GB
- Support Alert How to track changes in Web pages
- Support Alert How to convert a U3 flash drive to a normal drive
- Support Alert Gizmo’s guide to protecting your PC
- Support Alert Major update to Tech Support Alert Web site
- Support Alert Missing out on social bookmarking?
- Support Alert Two gigabytes of free online backup
- Support Alert How to improve your network security without paying a ton of money
- Support Alert Microsoft shuts down AutoPatcher
- Support Alert Malicious Web sites threaten normal users
- Support Alert An apology from Gizmo
- Support Alert New study: cell phones fry brain cells
- Support Alert PC in a keyboard
- Support Alert Print your own calendars
- Support Alert Waste of time department compilation
- Support Alert How a subscriber got RoboForm for one cent
- Support Alert A new way to find out what’s eating up your disk space
- Show all articles on a single page