| By Revia Romberg |
Every country has its sporting events that the rest of the world simply can’t fathom or appreciate — American football, England’s cricket, Scotland’s caber toss (chucking big poles is just so much fun!), to name ones we’ve at least heard of.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
And then there are those lesser-known events that are particularly peculiar. Heard of the Finnish wife-carrying festival? How about the British shin-kicking contest? Here are 10 wacky sports that are probably more fun to watch than to play. Play the video
10 bizarre sports events you never heard of
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-03-03:
- Introduction An update on the Windows Secrets newsletter
- Security Baseline Windows Secrets personal security baseline
- Lounge Life So, where are all those files? Good question.
- Wacky Web Week 10 bizarre sports events you never heard of
- LangaList Plus How to make Google Desktop index your e-mail
- Best Software Cloud-based chore managers help organize life
- Best Practices Some installation woes with Windows 7 SP1
- Show all articles on a single page