| By Kathleen Atkins|
If you forgot to festoon yourself in feathers and beads, failed to put on your mask and pick up your bassoon, and (furthermore) forbore to shimmy on down to the riverside, the folks in this video did it all for you — at Mardi Gras this week, down in New Orleans.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Dance a little! Play the video
All that jazz in NOLA — in case you missed it
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-02-23:
- E-books Windows Secrets’ top tips for Windows XP
- Top Story The Windows Start menu super guide — Part I
- Bonus Download A definitive guide to the mysteries of Windows 7
- Lounge Life Ribbon creep or Ribbon triumph: Which is it?
- Wacky Web Week All that jazz in NOLA — in case you missed it
- LangaList Plus When Win7’s internal diagnostic utilities fail
- Best Practices Smart configuration tricks for Win7 Explorer
- In the Wild PC security Golden Rule: patch early, patch often
- Show all articles on a single page