Most people don’t have enough plastic in their wallets to equip a band the way this band does: every one of its instruments incorporates a credit card (or quite a few of them) as material.
Lots of the sound is percussive, as you might imagine. But an assemblage of credit cards can make a pretty sweet flute, too, as you can see and hear in this video. Play the video
An argument for best use of credit cards
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-08-23:
- Top Story Where we’re all headed with Windows RT
- Lounge Life Do graphics tricks without Photoshop
- Bonus Download Facebook is almost everywhere: you might be, too
- Wacky Web Week An argument for best use of credit cards
- LangaList Plus Apps temporarily — and randomly — freeze
- Best Hardware Printing without hassles — or cables
- In the Wild Hey you, cyber thief: Get off my Cloud!
- Show all articles on a single page