| By Revia Romberg |
We hope that, after reading this special issue on personal privacy, you’re fully prepared to defend yourself from Internet threats. Now for something more difficult: defending yourself from fresh fruit.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this 1969 classic, a drill sergeant coaches his reluctant squad in the art of defending against enemies armed with bananas and raspberries. Who could guess the variety of defensive strategies from which you might choose? Play the video
Arming yourself against fresh fruit
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-05-26:
- Introduction Protecting your personal information online
- Mobility Mobile privacy: lots of Big Brothers, little clarity
- Insider Tricks Parental controls for online safety at home
- Wacky Web Week Arming yourself against fresh fruit
- Bonus The ultimate reference for Windows Phone 7
- LangaList Plus Readers’ best personal-privacy tips
- Best Practices Protect your finances from online threats
- Known Issues Re-examining Facebook personal privacy
- Show all articles on a single page