| By Stephanie Small |
Visiting foreign places is exciting. New sights, sounds, and tastes give travelers an eye-opening view into life outside their home territory.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Just make sure you know the basics of the place you’re visiting! You don’t want to find yourself in a predicament similar to the one captured in this video. That’s the last time this tourist washes his hands in a funny-looking sink. Play the video
Beware the yellow liquid in the odd sink
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-05-20:
- Top Story Tighten your Facebook privacy settings
- Lounge Life Is segregating data and apps worth the effort?
- Wacky Web Week Beware the yellow liquid in the odd sink
- LangaList Plus Take charge of Windows’ User Account Control
- Woody's Windows Use Microsoft Office 2010 free for 180 days
- Perimeter Scan Free utility suite bundles over 100 tools
- Show all articles on a single page