| By Stephanie Small |
Visiting foreign places is exciting. New sights, sounds, and tastes give travelers an eye-opening view into life outside their home territory.
Just make sure you know the basics of the place you’re visiting! You don’t want to find yourself in a predicament similar to the one captured in this video. That’s the last time this tourist washes his hands in a funny-looking sink. Play the video
Beware the yellow liquid in the odd sink
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-05-20:
- Top Story Tighten your Facebook privacy settings
- Lounge Life Is segregating data and apps worth the effort?
- Wacky Web Week Beware the yellow liquid in the odd sink
- LangaList Plus Take charge of Windows’ User Account Control
- Woody's Windows Use Microsoft Office 2010 free for 180 days
- Perimeter Scan Free utility suite bundles over 100 tools
- Show all articles on a single page