By Kathleen Atkins
Chagrin Falls, Ohio, is a two-parade town on Memorial Day weekend. The high-school marching band, pipe bands, Scouts, and dignitaries show up at both — and a sixth-grader recites the Gettysburg Address in front of the assembled townspeople on the ceremonial Monday.
But Sunday afternoon, the Blossom Time parade features a whole lot of dancing in the streets. Witness the Dancing Grannies on East Washington Street, twirling their walkers and wigs: good times for all ages. Play the video
Blossom Time parade: Everyone wants to have fun
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-06-06:
- Top Story How to transfer files from Windows to the iPad
- Lounge Life Hard drive fares badly in dust storm
- Bonus Download All subscribers get this free
- Wacky Web Week Blossom Time parade: Everyone wants to have fun
- Best Software A Windows system that never needs defragging?
- Woody's Windows Why MS is dropping DVD-video playback in Win8
- Patch Watch Flame malware and security-certificate issues
- Show all articles on a single page