| By Stephanie Small |
Watching babies crawl is adorable and wondrous — it’s their first stumbling act as they begin the long journey to independence.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Some babies make odd starts, however, as you’ll see while watching this infant shuffle and sing. No parental cooing here, though. This floor show is funny — and creepy at the same time. It’s almost inhuman. Play the video
Dancing baby redefines the shuffle
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-05-06:
- Top Story The 120-day Microsoft security suite test drive
- Lounge Life A snapshot of what’s hot on the WS Lounge
- Wacky Web Week Dancing baby redefines the shuffle
- LangaList Plus Tuning Windows power settings boosts performance
- Insider Tricks The absolutely safest way to upgrade to Win7
- Hot Tips Give your flagging WiFi signal a boost
- Show all articles on a single page