| By Kathleen Atkins |
It’s common knowledge that the French like Jerry Lewis and jazz. Now there’s proof that French cows share that taste in music. A Utah-based jazz band stopped to entertain a bovine audience in Autrans, France — and caught the attention of the entire herd.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Fortunately for the musicians, the cows proved to be a friendly and respectful crowd. (No word yet on which comedians French cows prefer.) Play the video
Even French cattle have a fondness for jazz
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-09-15:
- Top Story The sorry tale of the (un)Secure Sockets Layer
- Lounge Life Etiquette lesson for the computer age
- Wacky Web Week Even French cattle have a fondness for jazz
- LangaList Plus Upgrades end in erratic, partial hangs
- Best Practices Passwords — don’t take them with you
- Patch Watch Moving more DigiNotar certs to ‘untrusted’
- Show all articles on a single page