By Kathleen Atkins
The sight of male birds strutting in their gaudy mating-season plumage makes even Saturday Night Fever look rather dull. It might just inspire you to find music to suit the mood, as this videographer was.
The birds don’t require a dance floor or a club music sound track, of course, but if you have any trouble remembering what it’s like to feel ardent, you could do a lot worse than going out for a night of dancing and emulating these birds — if you can! Play the video
Extreme choreography for the birds
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-06-13:
- Top Story Exploring Windows’ Administrative Tools: Part 2
- Lounge Life In case you’d rather be lucky than good
- Wacky Web Week Extreme choreography for the birds
- LangaList Plus Is Windows’ pagefile a security risk?
- Digital Entertainment Alternative music sites for eclectic tastes
- Patch Watch Patch Tuesday features all the usual suspects
- Show all articles on a single page