| By Stephanie Small |
Vandalism can earn you some serious jail time — especially if you’re damaging some cop’s beloved cruiser.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
What happens if the perps are the local canine gang? Have a good chuckle watching this video of dogs getting ruff-enge on the public protectors. Punishment is null and void, as all the officers can do is speed away. It might just make you don a doggy disguise the next time you want to unleash yourself! Play the video
Fiberglass never tasted so dog-gone good
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-04-08:
- Top Story Microsoft decision puts public libraries at risk
- Lounge Life Moving to Windows 7 can be a rough transition
- Wacky Web Week Fiberglass never tasted so dog-gone good
- LangaList Plus When streaming video stutters and stops
- Best Software Three useful but little-known Web applications
- Woody's Windows Build a community bulletin board in 15 minutes
- Show all articles on a single page