| By Kathleen Atkins |
Peaceful multiculturalism is alive and dancing in a California dressage circle.
The dancing horse is a Friesian, from a famous line of early and high Middle Ages war horses. “Riverdance” might have something to gain by asking this performer to join its troupe of Irish dancers. Play the video
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Fiery Celtic dancing by Dutch horse in the U.S.
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-02-09:
- Top Story Windows 8 — streamlining the update process
- Lounge Life Why would you change your default calendar?
- Wacky Web Week Fiery Celtic dancing by Dutch horse in the U.S.
- LangaList Plus What, exactly, does System Restore protect?
- Best Practices How to change Microsoft’s %$#@! Ribbon
- Best Software Getting to basics: straight and simple text
- Show all articles on a single page