| By Tracey Capen |
What each of us sees through a window can be vastly different. It all depends on your perspective.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Looking at each other through a glass wall at the zoo, a child sees a lion as a big, fluffy kitty. The lion obviously sees the child as something else. Play the video
For one it’s a toy — for the other it’s a meal
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-06-16:
- Top Story RPV: Win7’s least-known data-protection system
- Lounge Life Alleged stockbroker ruins investor’s week
- Wacky Web Week For one it’s a toy — for the other it’s a meal
- LangaList Plus Remove a recurring malware infection
- Best Software Evernote: Variety is the spice of life
- Patch Watch Internet Explorer gets another round of patches
- Show all articles on a single page