| By Katy Abby |
Everything seemed to be going so well. The sun was shining and the fish were schooling as the seaweed drifted lazily through the waves. It was altogether reminiscent of the loveliest underwater desktop environment…
Watch what happens next in the spoof saga of an underwater scuba diver who comes face-to-face with the consequences of a system error. Although you may find the final moments to be terrifyingly evocative of your last computer crash, don’t let it keep you up at night. It’s just a commercial… right? Play the video
Forget Freddy, it’s a nightmare on Windows Street!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-10-09:
- Introduction Fred Langa ‘un-retires’ to fix your problems
- Top Story Bugs and lack of apps plague 64-bit users
- Insider Tricks Find out who’s doing what on your computer
- Wacky Web Week Forget Freddy, it’s a nightmare on Windows Street!
- LangaList Plus Find the perfect Web/e-mail hosting service
- Woody's Windows Slimmed-down Windows XP delivers big benefits
- Perimeter Scan Free troubleshooting tool adds network tracking
- Show all articles on a single page