| By Stephanie Small |
Remember getting excited as a child when you dug a prize out of the cereal box? Eating became secondary, as you dumped out the edibles — at least that’s what I did — in search of the buried treasure.
Imagine if there werea cereal box that was, in fact, completely comprised of toys. Watch this hilarious parody as over-zealous children jump for joy at this exact scenario. It might just make you break out your shovel — er, spoon — and eat your way to plastic riches! Play the video
From Lucky Charms to … toy charms?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-02-25:
- Introduction WS has a new technical editor and Lounge admin
- Top Story Windows shortcuts can boost your efficiency
- Lounge Life Loungers thinking about upgrades and apps
- Wacky Web Week From Lucky Charms to … toy charms?
- LangaList Plus Solving Windows 7 networking problems
- Best Software Free software sheds light on PC activity
- Patch Watch MS patch causes BSOD if PC has Alureon malware
- Show all articles on a single page