| By Stephanie Small |
Remember getting excited as a child when you dug a prize out of the cereal box? Eating became secondary, as you dumped out the edibles — at least that’s what I did — in search of the buried treasure.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Imagine if there werea cereal box that was, in fact, completely comprised of toys. Watch this hilarious parody as over-zealous children jump for joy at this exact scenario. It might just make you break out your shovel — er, spoon — and eat your way to plastic riches! Play the video
From Lucky Charms to … toy charms?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-02-25:
- Introduction WS has a new technical editor and Lounge admin
- Top Story Windows shortcuts can boost your efficiency
- Lounge Life Loungers thinking about upgrades and apps
- Wacky Web Week From Lucky Charms to … toy charms?
- LangaList Plus Solving Windows 7 networking problems
- Best Software Free software sheds light on PC activity
- Patch Watch MS patch causes BSOD if PC has Alureon malware
- Show all articles on a single page