| By Revia Romberg |
In this video, we’re not watching rock performances of the musical variety, but the kind climbers covet. And although many parents use candy to get their kids to do homework and chores, this dad has his kids climbing the walls for sweets.
With this kind of coaching — and talent — these kids have a future as star free-climbers. Hope their mother is fine with all those tiny hand- and footprints on her walls. Play the video
Future ‘rock stars’ on the big wall
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-05-12:
- Top Story Build a complete Windows 7 safety net
- Lounge Life Shakespearean question for us: what’s in a name?
- Wacky Web Week Future ‘rock stars’ on the big wall
- LangaList Plus Win7 network stuck in ‘Public’ mode
- Woody's Windows It’s not ready for prime-time computing
- Patch Watch It’s PowerPoint déjà vu all over again
- Show all articles on a single page