| Ever wonder what it would take to crash the Internet? In the Onion’s mock newscast, we see what it would take to stop the World Wide Web and the repercussions such a catastrophe would have on mankind. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
The famous tongue-in-cheek reportage of Onion brings to life the awful consequences of a Web-free world: just think of the panic-stricken citizenry reduced from electronic surfing to … reading books? Play the video
Global crash reveals modern Internet addiction
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-10-25:
- Introduction Help us send you a better newsletter
- Top Story PC rebooting? The cause may be MS OneCare
- Known Issues U3 flash drives rendered useless on some PCs
- Wacky Web Week Global crash reveals modern Internet addiction
- LangaList Plus Part five: big power supplies need good fans
- Woody's Windows My must-have tools for Windows users
- Perimeter Scan Driver Detective finds outdated software
- Show all articles on a single page