| By Stephanie Small |
Think you know what it’s like to be green? Perhaps you recycle compulsively, use earth-friendly cleaning products, drive a hybrid, and wear only organic clothing. Or maybe you believe simply eating organic food is enough to reduce your carbon footprint.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Taco Bell has come up with what is truly the greenest thing you could do. For a limited time only, all items on the menu will be environmentally sound, taking none of their ingredients from nature. Beef, lettuce, and practically everything else will be replaced with artificial alternatives — which may not be much different than what the company’s been selling for years. So grab a chalupa or burrito and taste the future! Play the video
Go really green with Taco Bell’s artificial food
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-08-06:
- Top Story Gmail flaw shows value of strong passwords
- Known Issues Navigating the maze of Microsoft patches
- Wacky Web Week Go really green with Taco Bell’s artificial food
- LangaList Plus Diagnose and repair network-connection glitches
- Best Software Give Vista the best features of Windows 7
- Woody's Windows Time to dump Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- Show all articles on a single page