| By Revia Romberg |
W.C. Fields said you should never work with animals and small children. This is advice that anyone who works in front of a camera should keep in mind. And that’s especially true for TV journalists, given the range of their possible interview subjects on any given news day.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
The reporter in this video learned that lesson the hard way — and would have undoubtedly preferred a less up-close-and-personal engagement with his guest. Play the video
Guest lizard doesn’t lounge on show
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-06-02:
- Top Story Re-examining Dropbox and its alternatives
- Lounge Life Young hacker thwarts Parental Controls — how?
- Wacky Web Week Guest lizard doesn’t lounge on show
- LangaList Plus Holy …! My Win7 backup folders are empty!
- Hot Tips WP7: Are flash and function too much to ask for?
- Patch Watch The need for Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Show all articles on a single page