| By Revia Romberg |
Dogs are truly talented friends. They’re ecstatic to see us when we walk in the door, and they can make us smile, no matter what kind of day we’ve had.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Which can make it really hard to be angry with them when they’ve transgressed — after they’ve destroyed a favorite pair of shoes or unstuffed an important pillow. In this video, a dog at first denies any guilt, but then breaks under questioning. Play the video
Guilty as charged — a doggie confession
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-05-05:
- Introduction WindowSecrets.com 2.0 formally launched
- Top Story Don’t pay for software you don’t need — Part 1
- Lounge Life When Word and Windows stop talking
- Wacky Web Week Guilty as charged — a doggie confession
- LangaList Plus Two different Windows 7 boot problems
- Best Software OneNote 2010: share and share alike (securely)
- Best Hardware Big-time Wi-Fi security for the small office
- Show all articles on a single page