E.T. might look a little alien up close, but he’s a walrus who talks. He might even be able to say, after some thought, “goo goo g’joob” (quoting from the Beatles’ song lyrics). Or maybe not.
We bet you you’ll be amused when E.T. runs through his vocal exercises.Play the video
If you’re still in a walrus-friendly mood, you might want to watch a different walrus do a full physical workout: so play this video, too.
He is a walrus of distinction and flair
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-08-02:
- Top Story What to expect from the Windows 8 rollout
- Lounge Life Cultural expectations organize our documents
- Wacky Web Week He is a walrus of distinction and flair
- LangaList Plus Keeping secure connections in an XP/Win7 net
- Briefing Session The end for Home Server and Small Business Server
- Best Practices Banking on whether Windows is safe for banking
- Show all articles on a single page