| Ctrl+C won’t copy. Your Tab button won’t tab. Ctrl+A selects absolutely nothing. |
We’ve all been there, when the simplest of functions just won’t function. But what’s really going on when we repeatedly punch that Copy button?
This 30-second animated cartoon from the New Yorker provides a humorous, if not simple, answer to that question. Talk about a serious case of Ctrl+C déjà vu! Play the video
Hey, buddy, can you cc me on that?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-03-13:
- Top Story How to fix that gizmo you dropped in the loo
- Known Issues OEM licenses for XP are nontransferable
- Wacky Web Week Hey, buddy, can you cc me on that?
- LangaList Plus Using Windows’ hidden Disk Cleanup options
- PC Tune-Up StartKey makes your desktop portable
- Patch Watch March patches for Office are ‘lambs,’ except…
- Show all articles on a single page