| Ctrl+C won’t copy. Your Tab button won’t tab. Ctrl+A selects absolutely nothing. |
We’ve all been there, when the simplest of functions just won’t function. But what’s really going on when we repeatedly punch that Copy button?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
This 30-second animated cartoon from the New Yorker provides a humorous, if not simple, answer to that question. Talk about a serious case of Ctrl+C déjà vu! Play the video
Hey, buddy, can you cc me on that?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-03-13:
- Top Story How to fix that gizmo you dropped in the loo
- Known Issues OEM licenses for XP are nontransferable
- Wacky Web Week Hey, buddy, can you cc me on that?
- LangaList Plus Using Windows’ hidden Disk Cleanup options
- PC Tune-Up StartKey makes your desktop portable
- Patch Watch March patches for Office are ‘lambs,’ except…
- Show all articles on a single page