| Microwaves have long been the standard appliance for popping popcorn. But what if you want to avoid those harmful rays that supposedly shrink your head if you stand too close? Or you may be somewhere with no access to a microwave and absolutely need your popcorn fix right this minute. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Luckily, clever people have discovered yet another use for their cellular phones. Okay, so this video has been revealed as a hoax, but real or not, it kind of makes you want to go the hands-free route. Play the video
‘Hi, I’m popping corn — can I call you back?’
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-06-12:
- Introduction Get our free search add-ins for Firefox and IE 7
- Top Story Free add-ons teach Windows Explorer new tricks
- Wacky Web Week ‘Hi, I’m popping corn — can I call you back?’
- Best Software Two top defraggers speed your disk accesses
- Windows Secrets How reliable are antivirus lab tests?
- Patch Watch Windows XP Service Pack 3 gets official fixes
- Show all articles on a single page