| By Revia Romberg |
For some people, camaraderie and competition are equivalent workplace pleasures — among the most serious ways to have fun anyone has dreamed up.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
It would be hard to beat the playful work of this team in Salt Lake City, who constructed a welcome-home prank to amaze their vacationing colleague on his return to the office. Window-box flowers, anyone? Play the video
Home sweet home: the complete cubicle
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-03-17:
- Top Story Caution: Bumps in the road to IPv6
- Lounge Life Absence makes the heart grow anxious
- Wacky Web Week Home sweet home: the complete cubicle
- LangaList Plus Outbound blocking for Windows Firewall
- Best Practices Simple steps for backing up Web-based e-mail
- In the Wild IE 8 publicly hacked as IE9 is released
- Show all articles on a single page