| By Keely Dolan |
Have you ever had one of those days where the bricks in your patio just won’t get clean, despite vigorous scrubbing? How about tossing those dirty bricks into the washing machine?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In one of those “Gee, I wonder what would happen if …” scenarios, this amusing video graphically illustrates what happens when a common clothes-washing machine meets items its designers never intended it to clean. Play the video
Household clothes-washer meets garden brick
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-09-09:
- Top Story A threat to common “.dll” files hits many apps
- Lounge Life Untimely USB drive disconnect causes data loss
- Wacky Web Week Household clothes-washer meets garden brick
- Bonus Get a free jump-start on using Windows 7
- LangaList Plus Recover from a disastrous hard-drive crash
- Best Hardware Spectrum-analysis tools cure Wi-Fi headaches
- Perimeter Scan Bug-counting is a false measure of security
- Show all articles on a single page