You’re going to work, so you go down the stairs to your garage. You see a very large spider. Later, you tell the story about why you were late to work that day — naturally, the spider is to blame.
Dan DeEntremont is a CG artist with a flair for the dramatic, as you’ll see in this video. You might want to see another of his spiders, after you’ve seen the one in his garage safely dispatched. Play the video
How to deal with a spider in your car
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2013-09-19:
- Top Story Touring through the final Windows 8.1
- Patch Watch Out-of-cycle fixit for new zero-day IE threat
- Lounge Life Phone service without a landline: What’s easiest?
- Wacky Web Week How to deal with a spider in your car
- LangaList Plus PC security after XP’s official end of life
- Best Hardware Quality digital audio at home and on the road
- On Security When so-called helper software becomes malware
- Show all articles on a single page