| By Stephanie Small |
Let’s face it: there are times when eating is just a drudge. Who cares about flavor — just get it down as quickly as possible. Don’t you wish there were a gadget to speed up the task?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Well, now there is! Watch this hilarious “commercial” advertising a portable conveyer belt that delivers food directly to your mouth. No hands, no exertion required. You’ll either want to order it immediately or give up eating altogether! Play the video
How to make eating truly mindless
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-03-04:
- Top Story Get help from the Windows Reliability Monitor
- Lounge Life Windows 7 generates many and varied questions
- Wacky Web Week How to make eating truly mindless
- LangaList Plus More on where Windows 7 puts important files
- Best Software What — or who — is using your connection?
- Insider Tricks Tailor Windows to work the way you do
- Show all articles on a single page