| By Stephanie Small |
The zoo can be an exciting place — the lions roaring, the hyenas cackling, the elephants trumpeting. Too bad that every time you visit, the residents are taking naps. If only there were a way to get the wildlife back on their feet.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Introducing the Zoo Horn! This simple, ingenious device — demonstrated in this video — will wake up those slumbering critters and have them performing their boisterous antics in seconds. Then try it on your lazy human friends and family — and witness its amazing results! Play the video
How to make your day at the zoo a blast
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-08-12:
- Top Story Preparing Windows XP for the long haul
- Lounge Life Dead language becomes dated placeholder
- Wacky Web Week How to make your day at the zoo a blast
- LangaList Plus Tracking down and preventing unwanted reboots
- Best Software Software organizes your photo collection
- Patch Watch Record number of Windows patches released
- Show all articles on a single page