| Even those who’ve never touched a gaming console in their digital lives have heard of Tomb Raider, the influential video game featuring the exploits of the heroic — and seemingly indestructible — Lara Croft. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Like its fictional heroine, the game also possesses a kind of immortality, the latest version from Crystal Dynamics being pretty much a remake of the original. But, as this hilarious animation from Australian-based writer and gamer Yahtzee Crowshaw suggests, more is not always better. (Warning: the piece uses four-letter words that some viewers may find objectionable.) Play the video
Is it time for Tomb Raider to die?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-10-11:
- Top Story Carry a flash drive instead of a laptop
- Known Issues Microsoft releases Excel fix but skirts issue
- Wacky Web Week Is it time for Tomb Raider to die?
- LangaList Plus Part three: reduce caches to speed performance
- PC Tune-Up Several unpatched vulnerabilities this week
- Patch Watch Hold off on patching MS SharePoint
- Show all articles on a single page