| By Katy Abby |
Internet dating services have become overwhelmingly popular in our technologically savvy age. We are constantly inundated with advertisements featuring happy,loving couples who allegedly met online. If you believe the hype, everyone seems to be finding the love of their life via the Internet … everyone except Erik Weiner.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
This hilarious rap rehashes Erik’s failed attempts to find love on the Web — or even a date — as well as the activity he’s driven to when the Internet just doesn’t seem to hold a love connection for him. (Warning: adult language.) It’s all right, Erik, we’ve all been there. Play the video
It beats (ahem) ice-cold showers
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-09-18:
- Introduction Say ‘hi’ to award-winning writer Stuart Johnston
- Top Story Cloud computing puts your health data at risk
- Insider Tricks Password managers keep your login data handy
- Wacky Web Week It beats (ahem) ice-cold showers
- Best Software Find the backup technique that works for you
- Windows Secrets Services let you offload your file downloads
- Patch Watch Antivirus 2008/2009 is the scum of the earth
- Show all articles on a single page