| By Stephanie Small |
Happy April Fools’ Day! For those unaware, today is the one day of the year when you can play pranks on friends and family — and get away with it! Whether it’s a classic like putting salt in the sugar bowl or something entirely new, don’t let the day go by unpranked.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Food is an excellent source for practical jokes. If you can’t think of a good gotcha on your own, this video will give you just what the would-be prankster ordered. Just make sure you don’t fall victim to what others might have in store for you! Play the video
It’s not April 1 without a pranking or two
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-04-01:
- Introduction Over 60,000 Lounge pages are now in Google
- Top Story Security competition reveals new browser flaws
- Lounge Life Winning the battle against obscure malware
- Wacky Web Week It’s not April 1 without a pranking or two
- Bonus All subscribers get a Windows 7 e-book, free
- LangaList Plus Tools for managing Win7 and Vista system bootup
- Woody's Windows Classic Shell puts XP Retro back into Win7
- Patch Watch Microsoft releases an emergency patch for IE
- Show all articles on a single page