| By Revia Romberg |
Clothing trends come and go like the wind. We can become so enamored with new style that when we look atolder photos, we’re horrified by what we wore just a year ago. But our fashion situation can get worse.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Take skinny jeans, for example. The skinnier the better, right? Taking that to its illogical conclusion, skinny jeans have led us to jeggings — leggings dyed to look like jeans. Watch this video to find out where fashion fusions just might take us. Play the video
Jeggings — style trend gone amok
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-02-17:
- Top Story A complete guide to Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts
- Lounge Life Where workers work: data access at home (or not)
- Wacky Web Week Jeggings — style trend gone amok
- LangaList Plus A new security threat arrives: Evercookies
- Woody's Windows Internet Explorer 9 — finally a competitor
- In the Wild Windows Secrets PC Security Baseline
- Show all articles on a single page