| By Tracey Capen |
One of the joys of interacting with babies is their complete lack of guile. Whatever they experience and feel — hunger, happiness, fear — is immediately and honestly reflected in their facial expressions.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Sometimes, their reactions to something new can be quite entertaining — to us. Take, for example, an infant’s first encounter with a lemon; it could be the first time she discovers that everything is not so sweet. Play the video
Learning that life can be a bit sour
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-09-22:
- Windows Secrets Working with images and text in Office 2010
- Top Story Using Windows 7’s XP Mode — step by step
- Lounge Life Considering Windows Vista in context
- Wacky Web Week Learning that life can be a bit sour
- LangaList Plus 1.8TB external drive goes down hard
- Best Practices Leaving long cookie trails throughout the Web
- Woody's Windows Getting the most from Windows Search — Part 1
- Show all articles on a single page