| By Stephanie Small |
Who cares about talking. It’s the games, movies, digital photos, and hundreds of crazy apps that make smartphone users love their pocket-sized devices.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In the latest incarnation of smartphone fun, the phones themselves become part of the act. Watch as this YouTuber creates battling guitars across two of the devices. You might want to pull out your guitar and join the action! Play the video
Making your smartphone part of the act
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-06-03:
- Security Baseline Five small and essential apps to armor your PC
- Lounge Life Mysterious radio signals plague a PC user
- Wacky Web Week Making your smartphone part of the act
- Bonus Manage your Internet reputation with ease
- LangaList Plus Tame Windows’ unruly Taskbar with ease
- Woody's Windows Indispensable utilities for every PC user
- Best Software For some applications, free is not good enough
- Show all articles on a single page